Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Tech - Light bulbs - 2020

Wednesday 10th June 2020
I learnt about different light bulbs and how to light up a light bulb by using wires and a battery.The different light bulbs are called LED light bulbs and CFL light bulbs and incandescent bulbs.

Things                    Place
Phone                    Home
WiFi                       School
Chromebook          Bedroom
T.V.                        Living room
Heater                    Kitchen
Washing machine  MacDonald/Fast food restaurants.
Lights 
Fridge
Circuit ( Read ) | Physics | CK-12 Foundation

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sione, I hope you are ok, I really like your knowledge of lightbulbs and how you showed how much you learn. I also like how you mentioned the names of the different places they are in.

    Anyways I hope you are ok
    Yours Sincerely,
    Tupua

    ReplyDelete