Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer learning journey day 5 activity 1

My two reasons why logging should be allowed in New Zealand.

Reason 1 . I think it should be allowed because trees generate heat so it can keep us warm . If we don't we will probably freeze to death .

Reason 2 . I think it should be allowed because trees generate power .

My two reasons why logging shouldn't be allowed in New Zealand.

Reason 1 .I think it  shouldn't be allowed because trees give us oxygen so we can breath .

Reason 2 . I think it shouldn't be allowed because if we chop to much trees we will not be able to breath . 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sione,

    I enjoy both sides of the arguement that you have presented here! Well done.

    I agree - trees generate heat and keep us warm, so there is a big reason for wanting to keep logging going. Have you ever used wood to keep warm at home or somewhere else? When I was young we did and it was so warm!

    There is a good reason for not logging too - they give us oxygen. Which side of the argument do you think you support the most?

    Have a great Christmas Sione!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete