Pages

Sunday 16 December 2018

Summer learning journey activity 2 .

 My home town writing.

My home town is special to me  because of my family and friends. Firstly my family , my family makes me feel happy and also make me laugh because they are the most funniest people I know . Secondly my friends , my new friends made me feel like home when I started school they are the most hilarious and the most kindest friends that I have ever had  . If my family and friends did not exist my home town will not be the same , my life will be boring .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sione

    I just read your blog post about your home town. I really enjoyed how you identified the people in it as being the reason that it is so special. You are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends. I agree, home isn't home without them.

    Are there any activities that you enjoy doing in Auckland? Do you have a beach that you like to visit or a local park? I would love to read more about these.

    Can’t wait to hear back from you

    Thanks,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete