Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer learning journey day 2 activity 2

Three teams that has the word ferns in there title .


 1.silver ferns .            My favourite one is the                                              black ferns because I 
                                     like rugby .
                                                                                         
                                          
2. Black ferns. 3. Football ferns                   






              

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sione,
    It is fantastic to see you keeping up with the blogging. I agree that the Black ferns have a good uniform but if you look on my blog, I liked the Silver Ferns uniform because it has a silver fern on it.
    Other than that you are doing a Fantastic Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sione,

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team, along with Izzy, Lee, Patricia and Sophie. It's wonderful to see that you've been engaging with the SLJ programme over the holidays. :)

    Well done on looking into different New Zealand sports teams. The pictures you've chosen show their uniforms off really well. My favourite of the three would have to be the Silver Ferns. It reminds me of the uniform I wear when I play netball. Do you play rugby? Or do you just like to watch it? My mum and dad are really big rugby league fans so I grew up watching that. I'm only just starting to watch rugby now. Do you have a favourite team?

    I look forward to reading more posts from you soon. Until then, happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete