Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Basket ball recount

Learning goal:I am learning to write recount writings.
Success Criteria: I can use this for my writing and try to get better.
    
My basketball recount writing.

Basketball today was fun because we had a competition of how much cones you’ve got in the hoop,after that we played a game of sideline basketball. I had a great time with my team communicating,supporting and most all I had fun.The coach told us that if we make one basket[If you get your shot in the hoop].You can dribble the next time.
It was our last basketball training but then the coach told us that he will come next week because we were good.I felt proud because of my dribbling,interacting with the ball when the people passed to their team and a little bit about my shooting.But luckily there was people  better than me at shooting the captain for the teams were Christopher and Sefopalu for the other team it was Patience and Kalis. Christopher chose me

I did not finish it

No comments:

Post a Comment