Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Writing - Term 3 - 2020

Friday 4th September 2020
This is my writing about learning from home
Week 7 :Thursday 3rd September 2020
100 words challenge.
My learning is different 
My learning is different,for the past two weeks have been learning from home due to covid 19.Occasionally I will struggle to find my learning because I would be late for my google meet.

At home we would have a flexible schedule we could do our work anytime.While at school we would have a rigid schedule we would have to do our work on a curtain time.

While I was at home,learning I always worked from my bed and stayed there for most of the day.I didn’t have to wear my uniform,online meeting started a couple minutes later.

I struggled with online class because it was always lagging,every so often my mic would work and our google meet wouldn’t work so we had to work by our self.

No comments:

Post a Comment