Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

New building || Reflection

Friday 15/11/19

What ?
What happened?
This morning we all gathered in room 1 because today was the day we were moving to the new school.After Mr Coakely spoke we walked to the new school.We first went to the new room 1 and 4 class room.When we left room 1 and 4 I was excited because I wanted to see the new curiosity learning space .When we got to the new classroom,it was not as big as I thought but it was still big.

So what ?
Why was it so important?
I was very excited to come to this new building but I was also sad because I didn't want to leave the old school because the old school was my first primary school.

Now what ?
What are the next steps of learning?
We are going to take care of this building and we are going to gain more. knowledge



No comments:

Post a Comment