Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Saint Pius x moment in time writing.

Draft 1

I saw fancy cups and magnificent painting on the wall

I heard people singing

I felt cheerful because I was singing songs.

I wondered if the school liked the tasty  banana cake.


Draft 2
I heard room 3s fantastic singing.

I saw the school showing respect as they walked into church.

I felt like I was in heaven when ate the cake.

I wondered how st pius felt when he walked to school barefoot.


Draft 3

I heard magnificent singing  as we sung the songs.

I saw children from our school reading scripture passage.

I felt like I had the best banana cake in the whole world.

I wonder how we got  the name saint pius x for our school.

Draft 4

I heard father preaching about saint pius x.

I saw banana cakes that looked really delicious .

I felt like I was learning more about  saint pius x.

I wonder why our school choices the name saint pius x  

I am learning how to use my sense to do our moment in time writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment